Általános üzleti feltételek
General commercial terms – accommodation bookings
- The subject of the relationship between the service provider – client is the provision of services as shown in the accommodation section on www.infodonovaly.eu. The service provider is either the owner or administrator of the accommodation facility which provides the said services.
- The client requirements must be precisely specified in the written order which the client must send by e-mail to either the infocentre or the service provider. The extent, time and terms of the provided services which the service provider offers the client are, following confirmation, part of the Accommodation Contract. The Infocentre is in no way whatsoever responsible for neither the quality of, nor the manner in which the offered services are made by the service provider. The Infocentre is a communication coordinator.
Prices and payment terms
- The client is bound to pay 50% of the predicted total amount for the services per the Accommodation Contract and prior to the date shown in the Accommodation Contract. In the event that a client orders Packages with PARK SNOW Card they pay a deposit for the services - accommodation (unless the accommodation provider stipulates otherwise in the Contract for accommodation). The total price for Packages with PARK SNOW Card is purely informational as it is not offered by a travel agency which means the client pays the price for each service directly to the service providers for their use (unless stated otherwise by the accommodation provider). The cost of the PARK SNOW Card itself is 2.20 Euros incl. VAT. The client orders the card and then pays for it along with the accommodation cost at their place of stay.
- On the day the deposit shows on the service provider’s account, the booking, from the party of the service provider, is deemed to be binding. From the date the client booking is received until the due date of the deposit, the processing of the booking is deemed to be provisionally booked.
- The client must send their date of birth and place of residence to the accommodation provider at least 5 days prior to commencement of their stay to enable them to issue the guest PARK SNOW Card (individually for families and groups of persons all over the age of 6). If the client fails to do so they cannot demand the card to be issued ad-hoc. If the client does not do as above, they cannot request that the card be issued ad-hoc. After having submitted their personal details to the service provider with the aim of having a PARK SNOW Card issued the order for the card is considered binding and the client has no recourse for reimbursement of the price for issuing the card.Instructions about how cards are issued are also provided by facility receptions or the information centre.
- In the event that the client does not pay the deposit in due time, the service provider has the right to cancel the provisional booking.
- In the event that the client pays the deposit in due time and the service provider inadvertently cancels the booking, the service provider is bound to reimburse the deposit in full to the client.
II. Cancellation fees and contractual fines
- All booking cancellations must be made in writing and must be demonstrably and clearly dated. The service provider shall invoice the following contractual fines when cancelling a booking:
a) when cancelling or reducing the extent of the booked services
• more than 60 days prior to agreed commencement of stay – no fee
• from 30 to 59 days prior to agreed commencement of stay – 30% of the total amount of the cancelled services
• from 15 to 29 days prior to agreed commencement of stay – 50% of the total amount of the cancelled services
• from 7 to 14 days prior to agreed commencement of stay – 70% of the total amount of the cancelled services
• from 1 to 6 days prior to agreed commencement of stay – 90% of the total amount of the cancelled services
• on the day the stay commences - 100% of the total amount of the cancelled services
b) in the event of early departure or unused ordered services, the client shall pay the service provider the full amount of the price of all ordered services, except where the non-utilisation of services was caused by the failure of the service provider to provide said services.
c) a contractual penalty will not be charged unless the partial or total non-use of the product occurred due to force majeure, of which the customer must prove to the provider.
III. Breach of payment terms and contractual fine
- The client is responsible in full for any damage caused, by impairment, damage or destruction of the service provider’s facility or property, on the part of persons taking part in any activity booked by the client with the service provider.
General commercial terms – sale of goods
- The subject of the relationship between INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. and customer is the sale of the goods on the list (goods catalogue) provided in the e-shop section on the www.parksnow.sk website. Product prices shown include VAT, shipping and handling. INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. is the seller of goods through e-commerce.
- The name, description, quantity and price of goods shall clearly be specified in the written order sent by the customer automatically after filling in the form on the www.parksnow.sk website in the e-shop section. On the basis of this order INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. shall automatically issue the customer a pro forma invoice for payment (advance invoice).
Price and payment terms
- The customer is bound to pay on the basis of the pro forma invoice 100% of the value of the goods. The maturity of the advance invoice is 5 days.
- After crediting the account of INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. the order is binding and the goods shall be packaged and shipped to the customer's address as stated in the order.
- If the customer fails to comply with the maturity of the advance invoice, the order will be automatically cancelled. If the customer fails to pay 100% of the value of the goods, the goods will not be packaged nor shipped to the customer's address. The order will be cancelled and the amount credited to the account INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. shall be remitted to the customer.
- INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. is obliged to retrieve from storage and ship the goods within 10 working days upon crediting the paid sum to their account. The goods will be packaged in a way appropriate and necessary for shipping, so as not to be damaged during transport. If INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. fails to retrieve and ship the goods within the designated time period, the customer has the right to cancel the order. To cancel the order, the customer must send a written statement (by email)
- INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. does not guarantee the immediate availability of all the goods. If the goods purchased by the customer are currently not in stock, INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. is obliged to notify the fact to the customer. The customer has the right to decide whether to accept another delivery date. If the customer does not accept a new delivery date, INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. is obliged remit the sum to the customer within 5 days from the customer’s written statement (by email).
- The customer is obliged to accept the goods sent to the address as indicated in the goods order in due time. In the event that they fail to do so and return the goods, INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. has no obligation to send the goods repeatedly and has no obligation to refund the sum paid for the goods to the customer. The amount paid will be considered as a handling fee for the benefit of INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o.
V. Goods return policy
- The general warranty period is six months and shall run from the date of receipt by the buyer. The rights from liability for defects must be made by the buyer within the warranty period, otherwise these rights expire.
- Upon acquiring the goods, the risk of accidental damage, destruction and damage to things passes to the buyer.
- INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. is not responsible for damage to goods caused by the carrier or by incorrect handling on the part of the buyer on receipt of the goods.
- The buyer is obliged without delay to exercise their rights concerning defects after receipt of the goods to the offices of INFO DONOVALY. If the defect goods continue to be used by the buyer resulting in an irreparable fault, the claim will not be accepted by the seller.
- INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. shall issue claims document to the purchaser with all the necessary terms and within 10 working days shall determine whether the defect is reparable or irreparable.
- The buyer has no right to claim against defected goods if the goods have obvious defects caused by improper handling and/or mechanical damage (ceramics, glass: chipped parts; wood: broken, peeled parts; textiles: washing, tearing; leather: scuffing, tearing, etc.).
- If the defect can be repaired, the buyer has the right that the defect is repaired properly free of charge on time and that INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. is required to promptly repair defects so that quality and performance of the goods does not suffer, and no later than 30 days after receipt of the claims letter.
- In the event of reparable defects, but due to repeated occurrence of the defect after repairs or due to a greater number of repairs the buyer is not able to properly use the goods then the buyer has the right to exchange the goods or has the right to terminate the contract.
- The period of application of the law for liability for defects until the time the buyer was obliged to receive the goods after repairs is not counted as the warranty period-
- In the event of irreparable defects whereby the goods may still be used, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount from the price of goods. A discount may be granted up to a maximum of 10%
- In the event of irreparable defects that prevent the goods from being properly used as normal goods, the buyer has the right to exchange the goods or has the right to terminate the contract.
General commercial terms – sale of tickets
- The subject of the relationship between the tickets provider and customer is the sale of tickets as shown on the list provided in the events calendar or accommodation section on the www.parksnow.sk website. Ticket prices shown include VAT. The tickets provider is an event organiser who organises events and any services connected thereby.
- Customer requirement is clearly specified in the written orders that the customer sends to the organizer. The range of services, the date, time and price of the services listed on the ticket, which the organiser offers the client are specified in the order. The Infocentre is not responsible for the quality of services provided nor the manner in which they are provided by the organisers.
Price and payment terms
- The client is bound to pay on the basis of the pro forma invoice 100% of the value of the tickets. The maturity of the pro forma invoice is 5 days.
- After crediting the account of the organiser the ticket is considered to be purchased. From the time of receipt of the client orders until payment of the deposit implementation of the date of the services shall be deemed pre-booked.
- In the event that a client does not pay the deposit properly and on time, the organiser is entitled to pre-cancel the reservation.
- In the event that the client pays the deposit properly and on time and the organiser inadvertently sells the ticket, the organiser is obliged to refund the paid deposit to the client.
VII. Cancellation charges and contractual fines
- All cancellations of orders must be in writing and must be demonstrably and clearly dated. Order cancellations shall be charged the following contractual fines by the organiser:
a) cancellation or reduction in amount of tickets
• up to 8 days from submission of order – no charge
• from 30 to 20 days prior to the event – 30% of total cost of ticket
• from 19 to 10 days prior to the event – 50% of total cost of ticket
• from 9 to 5 days prior to the event – 80% of total cost of ticket
• from 4 days to 1 day prior to the event and on the day of the event – 100% of total cost of ticket
- in the event of early departure or unused tickets the client is not entitled to reimbursement of the price for a purchased ticket unless the event for which the ticket was purchased was cancelled.
VIII. Breach of payment terms and contractual fines
- The client is fully responsible for any damage caused by impairment, damage or destruction to the property of the organiser.
IX. Final provisions
- General terms and conditions shall enter into force on the date of dispatch of mail to INFO DONOVALY, s. r. o. By paying the deposit for the ordered goods / services the client expresses agreement with the general commercial terms.
- The client also agrees to the use of personal data for the purpose of necessary administrative usage, archiving and marketing services.
- The contractual parties undertake to resolve any disputes that may arise from a contractual relationship by agreement, otherwise the dispute shall be settled in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic.
- Questions which are not covered in this Agreement shall be governed by the Commercial Code.